Thursday, March 19, 2009

Indian Wedding


They sure are a grand affair! Lots of food, lots of people, great clothes, tons of color and great source of inspiration like the henna pattern above. I am sure this pattern will make it to some of my pottery soon.I was going through some pictures of my brother's wedding which happened in Dec'2007. I had to do a double take on this picture of my cousins standing on stage next to my brother and his wife. The colors, patterns, designs looked so similar to a recent picture of butter dishes I had taken. Looks like my butter dishes are off to a wedding too. Do you see the resemblance?




3 comments:

lesperance said...

Isn't it amazing what stays in the subconscious mind....those photos say it all!!

Love your butter dishes/cousins colorful patterns!

Debashri said...

WOW! I am amazed.... How do you manage to create such intricate designs. I saw you on the HUGS thread on ETSY and visited your shop and blog. I am really impressed :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...