Friday, January 23, 2009

Vote for me for the Season of Love!!

Got some exciting news today. My Ceramic Candy basket has been selected for the Season of Love poll on the Storque on Etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/voter_list.php?ref=voter&room_id=28
The top favorites in the voting get a chance to be in the gift guide for Valentines.
I would really appreciate a vote!
This is a completely new design. This piece was thrown on a potter's wheel and then altered to be oval in shape with a handle attached. It is decorated with a honey gold glaze with a bright red textured pattern with slip. The rim is designed to hold earrings or chains. They are great to gift candy or any small item to your loved one.

1 comment:

Scott and Becky Geoffrey said...

I love your work. I voted for you twice because I have two stores. Keep up the great work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...