Monday, November 17, 2008

New Dancing Diva Sculptures

I had posted a while back about my Dancing Diva sculptures at the Puyallup Fair.

These are some new sculptures I have been working on since then. You can see they have become more elaborate. I have started texturing the fabric part and of course I do have my slip decoration done all over.

The newest thing are the earrings that I made and the embelishments on the head. I got the supplies from Lynn on etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5030344 Great shop with good prices and very helpful to a first time jewellery supply shopper. I got her recommendation from another Etsian.. Ginny at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5003910

Thanks for all the help.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow. I love them!

ginny said...

Oh Charan, your latest Dancing Divas are simply magnificent!

Graciela Testa Lynt said...

Charan... these sculptures are fantastic! The earrings look great!

Todd said...

Stunning!! WOW!!

Pat and Franks 50th said...

Love your work!! I am a fellow artist and blogger from Covington Wa. Do you teach classes?
Julie
www.artspaz.blogspot.com
wwww.juliaoncanvas.etsy.com

Charan Sachar said...

Thanks Julia.
Between my full time job and my pottery, I hardly get any time left. I used to teach a few years back but don't anymore.
May be someday.
Charan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...